Spring Provinicial Matchplays
The dates for the Spring Provincial matchplays are displayed below. The matchplays will be run at outdoor venues which will be confirmed shortly.
Please note the following:
- All entries MUST be made on-line using the Tournament Software website for the matchplays. When you enter you will receive an automated email response confirming your entry has been received so you can be certain that you are entered. If you have qualified in first or second place from your regional matchplay or were exempt from them you must enter online by the entry closing date. Entries will be not be accepted by email or phone or any other method. The list of exempt players for each age group can be found here.
- There will be an entry fee of £12 per player to cover the cost of facilities and tennis balls. This fee must be paid using a credit or debit card when submitting the online entry.
- The matchplays will run over two weekends - each age group will play on one of the weekends only. Details of which age groups will play when are below. All matches will be scheduled with a starting time.
- There will be a maximum of 16 players in each age group. This will give each player up to 4 matches in the event.
- If there are a smaller number of entries for a particular age group it may not be required to run over all days of the weekend.
- National Matchplays are scheduled for the weekend of Friday 31st March to Sunday 2nd April.
|Under 12 Boys and Girls||Friday 17th, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th March|
|Under 14 Boys and Girls||Friday 17th, Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th March|
|Under 16 Boys and Girls||Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March|
|Under 18 Boys and Girls||Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March|
- Matches on Saturdays will not be scheduled in the morning
- If there are a smaller number of players in a particular age group, players may not be required to play on all of the days
- Venues may change due to unforseen circumstances.
HOW TO ENTER
- Click on the appropriate tournament entry link below - if you do not have a Tournament Software account then you can create one through the website itself. Having an account will allow you to easily enter your details when entering any tournament which has online entry
- Follow the steps to enter the appropriate event - make sure that you have checked the date and time of the actual event in the tables above
- Pay the entry fee when requested - this can be made using any credit card or via a PayPal account if you have one
- Submit your entry
- You will receive an email confirmation of entry to the email address which is associated with your entry.
- Please DO NOT enter the Provincial matchplays unless you have qualified from or were exempt from a regional event in the particular age group.